Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Quantity based custom fields in woocommerce.

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Himanshu Agarwal 4 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
woocommerce custom fields.png

Hi,

I need to set quantity based custom fields for woocommerce. Quantity based means if quantity is one then one custom field show and if quantity is increased by user then custom fields also increase (quantity=2 then two custom field, quantity=3 then three custom fields).

Please check the attachment. in attachment you can see there are two custom field (Keyword and Link) these fields are changing dynamically on quantity changed. Currently i am using another plugin for this. But I want to do this with Toolset.

Is this possible to set quantity based custom fields for woocommerce product in front end?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - your requirement is custom and there is no such feature available with Toolset using which you can configure quantity based custom fields.

As you already using the plugins to achieve your goal, I think thats the best thing otherwise you need to customize your product page and use custom JS to configure your quantity based fields.

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.