Skip Navigation

[Resolved] problem with layouts not appearing for pages

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nickH-5 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I am trying to: assign a layout to a page in the page edit screen in the backend

I expected to see: all of my existing layouts

Instead, I got: only some of them

If I try to create a new layout it looks like the Layouts integration with Avada 5.0.6 is broken because the Avada header appears regardless of what header I try to use in the layout.

Also, what has happened to parent layouts?

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Nick,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. Please note that currently, Toolset Avada integration plugin is not available for download.

The latest version of the Avada theme introduced some major changes that require a significant update to the Toolset integration plugin.

We apologize for the inconvenience. You can add your comment or follow along here in this official thread for this issue:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-avada-integration-is-being-updated-and-is-currently-not-available/

Thank you

I have now updated to the latest Toolset plugins and Avada integration. I have to tell you this was not at all straightforward and I had to recreate layouts for various CPTs which seemed to have been lost or disassociated from the CPTs

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.