Skip Navigation

[Closed] problem when adding a Content Template cell to layouts

This support ticket is created 8 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.71 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 10:00 8:00 – 14:00 8:00 – 14:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 11:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Pacific/Pago_Pago (GMT-11:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mladen Andrejic 8 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Mladen Andrejic.

Author
problem toolset.PNG

I am trying to: add a Content Template cell to a layout

I expected to see: the view, as i created it.

Instead, I got: a weird ;="" is added to the code, as shown in the picture.
if i delete it- it appears again.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Toolset support.

Could you please do some tests and check if any of those reveal some problems with the sidebar?

1. Please check if the problem persist when

- All non relevant Plugins are disabled
- Theme is set to default Twenty Fourteen

2. Activate WordPress debug.log and see if there are any errors displayed? Here are the instructions for activating it : http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG

3. You can also check the Chrome built-in JavaScript Console for errors. To open the console go to Menu (Three Bars) > Tools > JavaScript Console

Please paste here any errors that you see in the WordPress debug.log or in JS Console.

Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] problem when adding a Content Template cell to layouts’ is closed to new replies.