Skip Navigation

[Closed] Post form not connecting to parent item(s)

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.66 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
debug_add_position.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to save a 'position' post form with the selected relationships to person and organization.

hidden link

But the relationships do not seem to be stored, while they are selected in the form.

I have three post types: person, position and organization.
I have two 1-many relationships: 1 person can have many positions and 1 organization can have many positions.

In the code, the 'value' seems empty:
"@person-position.parent":{"value":"", ...

the_form_add_position.png

Attached, the form with the 2 relationships pre-filled based on the url parameters. After saving, the relationships do not seem to get saved.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this form is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Post form not connecting to parent item(s)’ is closed to new replies.