Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Popups not working on map

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.49 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

After a recent plugin update the popups have stopped working on the map in the footer of my website hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Your website seems to be hosted through the Cloudflare CDN. Have you tested this after clearing all involved caches?

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need to see how this map and the popups are set up in the admin area and you're welcome to share temporary admin login details in reply to this message.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

While, I can see the map marker popups working on the other website, the admin access details don't seem to work.

I keep getting the message "Wrong username or password.".

Can you please check the username and password again?

I've set your next reply as private and please make sure that you've disabled Cloudflare for the admin area page:
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for the update however, I'm still getting the "Wrong username or password." message.

Is it is possible that some security plugin or server setting is restricting the admin area access based on location?

Note: You can use my email address "test@waqar.xyz" to create a new WordPress user with the "administrator" role.

Hi Waqar, I had to change the password again as the last message posted it publicly (rather than privately).

I will set you up as a user at the email above - check your spam just in case!

Thanks...

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting.

During troubleshooting, I noticed this "wpv-post-body" shortcode was used in the map marker shortcode:
( ref: https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-body )

[wpv-post-body]

I changed it to include the view_template="None" and suppress_filters="true" attributes and the map marker popups are working now:

[wpv-post-body view_template="None" suppress_filters="true"]

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.