Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Please assign this ticket to Mohammed. Divi Theme Options for Beta Views/Layout

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Kan 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

Kan
9-27-2017 2-42-18 PM.png
9-27-2017 12-28-38 PM.png

Please assign this ticket to Mohammed as he aware of this. I can provide the necessary login information once I hear from him. Basically, I am trying to use the new Beta versions of Views and Layouts for Divi theme so that I can make changes using the "Theme Options" area. I installed these beta versions and could not see the "Theme Options" section that I can make changes on my Divi theme. You can see the image below as it does not show the "Theme Options" section in the Layout. Also, when I selected the cells and select the Visual Editor cell to add the cell, it does not do anything (see 2nd picture).
I am not sure if anybody else having issues with the beta versions.

hidden link
I can provide username and password once I hear back from Mohammed. Thank you.

Hi Kan,

Thank you for posting again in the Toolset support forum.

I will set the next reply as a private one so that you can provide your credentials securely.

Thanks.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-28 um 12.22.39.png

I am just stepping in here as I was analysing issues with the new integration, and had to look at this as well.

Kan, when I logged in your site, I saw the following:
- No layout Created
- DIVI not active
- Several kind of Toolset Layouts and Toolset Views active at the same time

I corrected all this.
- I created a layout
- I activated Theme DIVI
- I deactivated the redundant Plugins (Toolset Views and Layouts of stable version)
- I assigned the Layout to some content.

The theme settings are visible.

I reverted the settings in Layouts. Please re-assign the layout and re-activate DIVI to see the things work.

Thanks Beda 🙂

@Kan please let me know if your issue is fixed now.

Thanks.

Kan

Hi Mohammed, Thank you very much for all your help! I could finally see the "Theme Options" once I assign the layout to the custom post type page. You mentioned about the DIVI was not activated at the beginning, did you mean that the DIVI theme plugin was actually not activated? I am a bit confused as I thought that the DIVI theme was always activated when I am using the website development on my site. Did I need to go somewhere on my site to activate it properly? Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi Kan,

I've visited your website to check it again.

I see that you've a DIVI child theme active and the required Toolset plugins are active as well and also the theme options appears below the Layout editor normally. So, everything is good in your website.

Please don't hesitate to open a new ticket if you had any issue related to Toolset.

Thanks,
Mohammed.

Kan
10-2-2017 9-17-43 AM.png

Hi Mohammed,

Just wondering if the meta data about the author and date in the custom post (see attached) could be turned off in the Divi theme options? Here is the full link: hidden link
It would be nice if it has that option. Please let me know. Thank you.

Kan

Thanks Kan for pointing out to this.

As peer your request, I've forwarded it to the management to consider it.

Please don't hesitate to post any request here. this makes Toolset better.

Waiting for a reply from you seen.

Thanks.

Kan

That's awesome, Mohammed! Thank you very much.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.