Skip Navigation

[Resolved] PHP Fatal error: Class 'StaticClass' not found in … Form_Handler.php

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by susanB-3 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to follow these instructions: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/charging-payments-with-cred-to-register-users/

I visited this URL: hidden link via hidden link

I expected to see: new user created

Instead, I got: Internal Server Error.
Specific error in log: PHP Fatal error: Class 'StaticClass' not found in .... wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/classes/Form_Handler.php on line 200

Dear susan,

It is a known bug of CRED Commerce plugin version 1.3, which has already been put into our to-do list, our developers are working on it, I am not sure when will it be fixed. I suggest you subscribe to our blog to get the updated news.

And I will update this thread when our developers provide a hotfix for it, currently you can remove the Email notification settings for the problem CRED form, and test again.

Thank you.

Here is the feedback from our developers:
It is fixed in CRED 1.4, but I am not sure when will it be released, I suggest you subscribe to our blog to get the updated news.
https://toolset.com/blog/

I did remove email notification.

I suggest that you alter the documentation to indicate this issue until it is resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.