Skip Navigation

[Closed] PHP 8.x errors in class-conditional-php (forms)

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

There is an error in PHP 7.4.30 that becomes fatal error in 8.0.x regarding the following:

Warning: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in /Users/jdsafire/Local Sites/cnsvwp611/app/public/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.conditional.php on line 325

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /Users/jdsafire/Local Sites/cnsvwp611/app/public/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.conditional.php on line 326

Warning: array_intersect_key(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in /Users/jdsafire/Local Sites/cnsvwp611/app/public/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.conditional.php on line 327

I guess I never noticed this error previously (in 7.4.x) as it displayed the form correctly as long as WP_DEBUG was off. But, with 8.0.x it has become a fatal error, so the form is not displayed at all.

These errors occur when clicking a link to load a member profile edit form (Toolset) from a page that displays the profile. No ajax, form is loaded in a new page.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Hello,

Please check these in your website:
1) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2022, deactivate all custom PHP snippets, and test again

2) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, also point out the problem page URL and form URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Okay, I still need to get back to this. The holidays got in the way of debugging this further.

Jeff
–––––––

I have marked this thread as "Waiting for feedback" status, you can update here if you still need assistance for it.

The topic ‘[Closed] PHP 8.x errors in class-conditional-php (forms)’ is closed to new replies.