Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Payment Gateway with Toolset

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by salimA 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
payment.JPG

Dears,

In our form, User should complete the payment after he gets approved by the admin. as on the attached image.
The payment should be done by linking the form with the Payment Gateway hidden link . How can we integrate Toolset forms with this payment gateway?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Out-of-the-box, Toolset Forms don't support integration with any payment gateway, directly. They can be used to add WooCommerce product to the cart and then the rest of the checkout process is handled by the WooCommerce plugin, including the payment gateways:
https://toolset.com/course-chapter/front-end-forms-for-adding-woocommerce-products/

I found a WooCommrce extension online which can be used to enable the Thawani as a payment gateway for the WooCommerce checkout:
hidden link

If you're looking for a custom integration without WooCommerce, you'll need custom code that uses their API:
hidden link

For more personalized assistance around custom code, you can consider hiring a professional from our list of recommended contractors:
https://toolset.com/contractors/

regards,
Waqar

Thank you for your information and suggestions. I will read more about it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.