Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Passing Data to my Customer Relationship System

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

I plan to hire a contractor but want to understand what to ask them to do and what my options are.
We have about 20 Gravity Forms forms that I want to migrate to Toolset. We need to be able to integrate these forms with our CRM (Little Green Light). When a user adds a record, I want to pass certain fields to LGL.
I know how to do this on the LGL side because we currently integrate Gravity Forms with LGL.
I'm not certain how to pursue this with Toolset. Does it require coding? Is there a plugin or service that I can use that will make this easier?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The Toolset plugins don't offer any direct integration with CRMs, including the Little Green Light CRM. During my search online, I also couldn't find any third-party plugin for integration between WordPress and Little Green Light CRM, so it does seem that it will require code customization.

To better understand what can you achieve using Toolset Forms, here is a brief summary:

1. There are two main types of Toolset Forms:

a). User forms can be used to add or edit WordPress users and their data.

b). Post forms can be used to add or edit WordPress posts/pages and their data.

2. There are a number of hooks available for Toolset Forms, which can be used to perform custom actions, linked to the form's submission:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/

I hope this overview will help and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.