Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pass CRED Form input attribute value to PHP

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andrei-laurentiuP 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

CRED automatically creates auto drafts. The auto draft post id is stored in '_cred_cred_prefix_post_id'.

Is there a way to pass the value of this input to PHP / or any other way to get the auto draft post id for my php custom code (i.e. I am trying to integrate it with ajax_query_attachments_args, in order to allow the user to see only the current uploads - for the auto draft post)?

Hello,

There does exists one hidden field "_cred_cred_prefix_post_id" in Toolset post form, you can use it in your custom PHP codes to get it's value, like this:

$cred_cred_prefix_post_id = $_POST['_cred_cred_prefix_post_id'];

More help:
hidden link

Unfortunately that seems not to work... I am trying this:

add_filter( 'ajax_query_attachments_args', 'show_current_post_attachments' );

function show_current_post_attachments( $query = array() ) {

$cred_cred_prefix_post_id = $_POST['_cred_cred_prefix_post_id'];

$query['post_parent']= $cred_cred_prefix_post_id;

return $query;
}

But it does not return the id...

LOL. I don't know why I was struggling that much... it seems $post_id = $_POST['post_id']; works for new posts as well...

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.