Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Parametric Search not show taxonomy values on filters

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Taxonomy filters options are missing In parametric search views After Views 1.12.1 upgrade.

Solution:
This is an issue in Views 1.12.1 and our development team are aware of it and will fix this issue.

In the meaning time and as a workaround to overcome this behavior, please delete query filters and recreate them.
Also please delete all the filters in the "Filter" section and recreate them again using the "Create Filter" button in the "Filter" section of the view.

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by guillermoG-2 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

Hi Guillermo,

This issue is already reported to our development team and we know that this behavior is not acceptable.

But deleting all filters and query filters then recreating them again is just a workaround.
Please check the _test-filters/ page in your website. it's working for tipos and Especialidad now.

Thanks.

Hi Mohammed,

It is a very strange that behavior.
Thank to you, finally I could find the trick how to make it work, not only deleting filters, also you have to be created again in a certain sequence if it does not work.

Anyway thanks for the help, once I did work but delete the view and I could never play it again, now I know how, hopefully soon have a new version to fix this problem.

One more thing, could you delete the link in reply #376726 on date March 18, 2016 at 3:28 pm or the post please.

I am very grateful to you and the entire team support

Best Regards

Hi Guillermo,

I'm glad to hear that you are able to overcome this.

This is already reported to the development team and it will ba taken into consideration.

Could you please mark this ticket as resolved because you already knows how to overcome the issue?

You always can follow the Views plugin changelog page: https://toolset.com/download/toolset-views/#changelog to see if this issue is resolved.

BTW, I've updated the mentioned reply and removed your website link from it.

Thanks.

Hi Mohammed,
Yes all is working, the query response is something that takes long time but maybe I make another ticket for that issue.
Thanks again

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.