Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Parametric search broken AGAIN after updating Views (this time to 2.1.1

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by peterv-6 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I updated the views plugin in my staging site to version 2.1.1 and again the revised plugin has broken parametric search in exactly the same way it did previously.. see https://toolset.com/forums/topic/parametric-search-is-broken-since-latest-plugin-updates/

It seems the patch here: https://toolset.com/errata/frontend-search-not-working-clicking-submit-button/ was not applied to 2.1.1

Can you please reissue 2.1.1 with the patch ?

Cheers

Peter

Thank you for reporting this (again)

1. Is it confirmed on your end that appliying the Patch (again) solves the issue for 2.0.1 as well?

If this is true, I will inform the Developers as soon as poossible so it can get included.

The thing is, 2.1.1 was a Update to grant certainy compatibilty with WordPress and a major new update is coming by (estimated) next week.

As you see the patch is still marked as open, and therefore not yet included in the Release.

It will though make it for sure in the next update.

Please can you cofirm the above detail?

Beda

I applied the same patch and it worked... thanks...

cheers

Peter

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.