Skip Navigation

[Resolved] pagination custom search

This support ticket is created 5 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
I was able to put the pagination in the custom search within our ski-finder, everything looks fine, but if you want to see the next page and click on forward or page 2 a blank page appears.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (original)
hidden link

I have cloned our website from hidden link to clone.sportguide.ch; You can log in in the backend if you want, see access datas below.

Hello,

Thanks for the details, I have tested the URL you mentioned above, after click pagination, I get a lots of errors in Chrome console, for example:

PHP Errors in Ajax Response
query-monitor.js?ver=1537338121:319 
{type: "deprecated", message: "Function create_function() is deprecated", file: "wp-content/plugins/td-social-counter/widget/td_block_social_counter_widget.php", line: 11, stack: Array(2), …}
component: "Plugin: td-social-counter"
file: "wp-content/plugins/td-social-counter/widget/td_block_social_counter_widget.php"
line: 11
stack: (2) ["td_social_counter_plugin->td_wp_booster_loaded()", "do_action('td_wp_booster_loaded')"]
type: "deprecated"
__proto__: Object

I suggest you fix these errors first, above error should be output from another plugin "td-social-counter".

Since you are using AJAX pagination, so pagination will be stopped if there are JS errors, as a workaround, you can also disable the AJAX pagination, replace with manually pagination. for example, edit the view:
hidden link
in section "Seitenumbruch- und Slider-Einstellungen", choose option:
Paginierung aktiviert mit manuellem Übergang und Neuladen der Seite
And test again

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.