Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pagination and other admin bugs

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to create an archive. Example: hidden link

I want to show all posts without any pagination. So I have disabled pagination. But as I make other edits to the archive (over a span of 6 hours) the pagination continues to re-enable itself. I will notice that the archive page no longer shows everything, so I go into the editor for the archive and see that Pagination is enabled again. I turn it off, which works fine, and I go about my business. Then it happens again! Can you please take a look and see if you can fix this bug?

On another CPT's archive, if I try to add pagination (using the + Add Pagination button at the top of the archive), it causes Firefox to hang.

Lastly, this is my first time using the new blocks/views beta. It is very slow (long load times for both frontend and backend, lots of "Processing server request" stalls while editing the archive, etc.) – is this typical? Is there anything I can do to make it more manageable?

I forgot to mention that I am using Toolset Views 3.0-b2 (Blocks beta)

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Jesse

There have been a lot of updates since the last public beta, and so if you are finding some performance problems I would expect those to have improved, and if you have some intermittent issue that is not easy to replicate then I'd say it would be better testing against a current version of the plugin.

We are in the final throes of development for the production release, the expectation being that testing should complete this week and we be in a position to release that early next week, all being well.

I'd suggest re-trying with the production release to see whether you still see the problems before digging further. I could provide you with an advance of that for testing, likely tomorrow, or you could wait for the official release?

Thanks for your help. I think I will wait for the official release next week, since these are problems I can just work around.
Also, do you have an ETA for releasing the non-beta Toolset Blocks? Just curious.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The two flavours of Views—Views and Toolset Blocks—should be released next week if testing on our own production sites completes this week successfully.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.