Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Page revisions not showing on pages built with block editor

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by RensV5812 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Toolset27.PNG
Toolset26.PNG

This morning I accidentally dragged a view into another view. This corrupted the views and both lost all content inside the view loops. Before I noticed this I thought I had fixed the issue and updated the page. I lost a lot of work because of this. I figured I could just go to revisions and select an earlier version of the page but the whole revisions section isn't showing in the side bar. I checked ohter pages where I didn't use Toolset and I can still find it there. Any idea what could be causing this? It would save me a lot of work if I could fix this...

Rens

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

When you say page build with Toolset, do you mean you have created a custom post type using Toolset?

Or

If it possible for you to send me temporary access details and problem URL where you are not able to see the revisions.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please share a specific page URL where I can see the issue.

Of course!

hidden link

This is the same page as mentioned in this support ticket:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/view-results-all-of-a-sudden-hidden-on-front-end/

Rens

Minesh
Supporter

The page you shared: hidden link

I can see the revision, please check the following screenshot: hidden link

Am I missing anything?

Thanks Minesh.

What the ..?

I swear it wasn't there yesterday, or other days for that matter. Let me bring the page back to an earlier version and then I'll close the other ticket too.

Thanks for taking the time again.
Rens

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.