Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Only first view image in loop follows image size settings after WP 4.5 update

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by RensV5812 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Toolset17.PNG
Toolset16.PNG
Toolset15.PNG
toolset14.PNG

Hi guys,

See attached screenshots for reference.

I've created a view loop using the block editor. Each loop item displays an image field from a parent post. This has been working fine until I updated to WordPress 5.4 yesterday.

Now I noticed that only the first loop item sticks to the image settings. The next all disregard the settings and seem to just fill the available space. If I replace the image source with a static source then it works just fine.

In the view you'll see three images in the same column per loop item. The top one is dynamic, the second one is static and the third is an exact copy of the first.

Any idea what's causing this and on how to fix it?

Thanks again,
Rens

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Rens,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I was hoping that the credentials for the site would've been provided so that I could have a first hand look. However I would like for you to try remaking the view if you've not done so already and see if the issue still remains.

Secondly could you provide admin access to the website if this issue is replicable on a new view ?

Finally if needed I would need to grab a copy of your site using the duplicator plugin. Please let me know if I can do this as well.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.