Skip Navigation

[Resolved] On my search results for a view, the found items do not behave as expected

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
View items in search results as programmed, with a lightbox popup.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Search results: display as expected, and any link in them pops up a lightbox with a video player.

Instead, I got:
Search results: display as expected, but usually the first time I click one of them, instead of a lightbox, the video plays in a full-screen new window, revealing the AWS URL of the video in the location bar. If I click back button then they display in lightbox.

JS-event.JPG

Hello,

How do you setup the lightbox popup? with custom JS codes?
Since you are using AJAX search feature in the post view, you need to trigger those JS codes after AJAX updated event, for example:
Edit the post view
hidden link
In section "Search and Pagination", click "JS Editor", click "Frontend events", you will find those JS event, see my screenshot

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/adding-custom-javascript-code-to-views-that-use-ajax/
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/adding-custom-javascript-views/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.