Skip Navigation

[Closed] Need to revert to Older Version of Views

This support ticket is created 2 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I have updated to the latest version of Views and now all my loops are hidden. I need older versions of Views to downgrade. couldn't find on the toolset website older versions of the Views plugin, where can i download them?

Just looked in the inspector and found there is a css causing the issue "visibility: hidden;"

please take a look at the video: hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The older versions of the Views plugin can be downloaded from the legacy section of the Downloads page:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
( screenshot: hidden link )

You don't need to downgrade to an older version of the plugin, as it is most likely that some custom JS code could be responsible for adding the CSS code "visibility: hidden;".

Can you please check the view's JS editor and any other sections of the website and/or theme, which can include some JS code?

In case the issue persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the page with this view.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Need to revert to Older Version of Views’ is closed to new replies.