Skip Navigation

[Resolved] My customer content is not getting dispayed on pages. Please help.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Content Template not displayed on page

Solution:
Content Templates modify the content when called from "the_content" function. Some themes don't use this function but define their own. If Content Templates don't work with your theme then you can enter the name of the function your theme uses at:
=> Toolset => Settings => Frontend-content => Theme support for Content Templates

You can find proposed solutin with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/my-customer-content-is-not-getting-dispayed-on-pages-please-help/#post-413307

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/theme-support-for-content-templates/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: display the my custom content.

I visited this URL:hidden link

I expected to see: I have created a CONTENT TEMPLATE named "Student Single". The Content Template is also set on my CUSTOM TYPES but I am not able to see it working. Please help

Instead, I got: Simple post content. My custom content is not visible.

I can share my admin credential if required to look into it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
Content Templates modify the content when called from "the_content" function. Some themes don't use this function but define their own. If Content Templates don't work with your theme then you can enter the name of the function your theme uses at:
=> Toolset => Settings => Frontend-content => Theme support for Content Templates

More info:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/theme-support-for-content-templates/

3)
If #1 and #2 does not help:

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Please help me so that i can use ToolSet in my theme.

Minesh
Supporter

Unfortunately, FTP access details are not working. Could you please resend it.

Minesh
Supporter

I've added following line of code to wp-config.php file:

define('MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

I can see now page with content template:
hidden link

Also, I've deactivated "WooCommerce paytm gateway" plugin that was throwing some error/notices.

I am not able to see it.

Minesh
Supporter

I'm sure it was working also "wp-admin" access details are also not working. Could you please resend it.

is someone else working with the system?

Minesh
Supporter

Still not working. Could you please kindly send me wp-admin and FTP access details.

Minesh
Supporter

Could you please check now.
hidden link

As Content Templates don't work with your theme so I registered "include" function name at:

Thanks for solving! I appreciate your support!

I have one question.

Theme support for Content Templates

Content Templates modify the content when called from the_content function. Some themes don't use this function, but define their own. If Content Templates don't work with your theme then you can enter the name of the function your theme uses. How can I know the name of the function theme uses?

Again thanks for solving!

Minesh
Supporter

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.