Skip Navigation

[Resolved] More than one View on a single page ?

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I inserted 2 views shortcodes in one page.

I noticed the search forms and pagination are sharing the same url parameter, rather than using their own distinct url parameters.

Is there a way to add more than one View on a single page, or is it prohibited ?

Solution:

- the pagination shares same URL parameter "wpv_paged"
- the search form shares same URL parameter "wpv_post_search"

but different view has a distinct value in URL parameter "wpv_view_count".

if you put two or more views into the same page and want them works independently, you can enable AJAX pagination + AJAX search feature.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by patriceB-2 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi,

I inserted 2 views shortcodes in one page.

I noticed the search forms and pagination are sharing the same url parameter, rather than using their own distinct url parameters.

Is there a way to add more than one View on a single page, or is it prohibited ?

Hello,

Yes, you are right:
- the pagination shares same URL parameter "wpv_paged"
- the search form shares same URL parameter "wpv_post_search"

but different view has a distinct value in URL parameter "wpv_view_count".

if you put two or more views into the same page and want them works independently, you can enable AJAX pagination + AJAX search feature.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.