Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Maps data import

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Khurram 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: Import map data in form of "location names". When I search the name on google map website its searchable and visible. But when I open my page for imported data, the map is not showing the location.

When I edit post manually and select a location from map its working fine.

Is there a way that I can bulk import map addresses and views will evaluate and cache map data?

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Dear Khurram,

How do you setup the "location names"?
Is it a custom address field created with Types + Toolset Maps plugins?
If it is, for example the custom address field is using slug "test-address", then in database table "wp_postmeta", the meta_key is "wpcf-test-address", you can use other plugin to import the posts with custom fields, for example:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-to-import-content-into-wordpress-using-csv/

And the cached latitude and longitude value of each map marker is stored into your database table wp_options, option name is "toolset_maps_address_coordinates", which is a serialized array value.
For your reference.

Thanks Luo,

I will test it will let you know.

Regards,
Khurram Zafar Azeemi

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.