Note that this page loads up a toolset view map fine: hidden link
However this one does reports "This page can't load Google Maps correctly": hidden link
There is very little difference between the two map views. I've double-checked my google API keys, and they seem fine.
I did notice that on the working map (hidden link) if I remove the [wpv-filter-controls] (filter by distance) then that map breaks and starts throwing the "This page can't load Google Maps correctly" error as well.
Can you think of some reason that I'm required to set up [wpv-filter-controls] ? This is problematic because in the second map, I'm outputting users (instead of posts) which prevents me from setting up [wpv-filter-controls].
Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.
The "[wpv-filter-controls]" shortcode is available even in the views which don't have any front-end search filters, so you don't really have to remove it from the "Search and Pagination" section.
I suspect that some third-party plugin or the active theme is also loading the Google Maps API, which is resulting in the error.
In the browser's console of the page which is showing the map correctly, you'll see this error in the browser's console:
But in the browser console of the page where the map is showing the popup warning, you'll see this warning:
As you've confirmed that the Googles Maps API key is properly set in the Toolset Maps settings on both these websites, it could be that the API key is not saved in the second source's settings on this other website, which is resulting in this warning.
I'll recommend checking the settings of all other active plugins and the theme and making sure to disable any option to load the Google Maps API key, as Toolset is already loading that.
Here are the steps that I took to investigate this:
1. When I checked the page with the map view filter, it was showing the map fine. But the page without the map view filter was showing the error message on the map "This page can't load Google Maps correctly."
2. I deactivated the "Calendarize it! for WordPress" plugin and both pages, started showing the map correctly, without any error message.
3. I activated the "Calendarize it! for WordPress" plugin and the issue reappeared on the page without the map view filter.
4. I then copied the Google Maps API key used in the Toolset Maps settings and pasted it into the settings of the "Calendarize it! for WordPress" plugin and now both pages are showing the map correctly.
Except for the changes mentioned above, I haven't made any changes to the website.
I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.