Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Maps API Not working

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The customer reported that the Google map is not showing correctly for the visitors.

Solution:
Guided that this was related to the cache issue and suggested checking after clearing all involved, caches.

Relevant Documentation:
n/a

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by simchaH 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Capture5.PNG

Hello,

I am receiving this error in the screenshot below saying that there is no API key for Maps, though if you check my settings in Toolset, you will see the Maps API is there. I reached out to Google, and they told me everything on their end looks good and that I should reach out to you. Can you help?

The weird thing is, this only shows on Guest PC's. When I am logged into WP as admin, I don't see this error.

Thank you for your help!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

This seems to be a cache-related issue and your website is showing older/cached content to the guest visitors (i.e. non-logged-in visitors).

When I visited the page as a guest, I saw the error from your screenshot:
{yourwebsite.com}/dy-directory/

However, when I visited the same page as a guest, but with some extra URL parameter e.g. "?no-cache=true", I saw the updated copy of the page, without the error:
{yourwebsite.com}/dy-directory/?no-cache=true

Please test this again, after clearing all involved caches and consult your hosting provider to learn about how cache/performance is managed on the server.

regards,
Waqar

I cleared all cache and I'm still seeing the error, is there possibly some sort of option either from Toolset or another plugin that can be purposely saving this cache due to a settings in the plugin?

Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

This seems to be related to the cache handling by the "Breeze" plugin.

I cleared the cache through the plugin's settings and the issue persisted. I then unchecked the option "Cache System" from the plugin's settings and the issue was fixed. And after re-enabling that option, the issue reappeared again.

It looks like for some reason that plugin is not able to clear its local or CDN/sever level cached content. It would be best to consult that plugin's official support for further troubleshooting.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.