Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Maps API not configuring correctly

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I have setup billing and created an API for my project. When I test the API in Toolset settings, this is the message I am receiving, but can't figure out how to resolve it: REQUEST_DENIED - This API project is not authorized to use this API.

Solution:

I suggest you try to follow our document to generate the Google Map API key and test again

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/#creating-an-api-key-for-google-maps

0% of people find this useful.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Charles 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Support,

I have setup billing and created an API for my project. When I test the API in Toolset settings, this is the message I am receiving, but can't figure out how to resolve it: REQUEST_DENIED - This API project is not authorized to use this API.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Charles

Dear Charles,

I suggest you try to follow our document to generate the Google Map API key and test again:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/#creating-an-api-key-for-google-maps

Especially the step 1: In the pop-up dialog that appears, make sure to select Maps and Places.

Thanks! After 24 hrs the map started working. Maybe some lag?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.