Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Map styles

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by angelapiqui 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi there,

I've set the default map style as standard, then I created 2 types of search: a normal custom search (which displays a map in the results) and a search by map, however, the map on the results of the search by map is silver. How can I set the map style to be the same for both maps (I want them to be both as a standart map)?

Regards,

Sintia

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I need to check on your install how you added the map. Can you please share problem URL and access details so I can review your current settings and guide you in the right direction that should lead you to resolve your issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh, thank you for writting back!

I can give the access to WP but because of some security restrictions of my hosting, I need your IP to add it to the FTP permissions, otherwise you won't be able to access the FTP account.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please check now: hidden link

With your view where you added the map with the map shortcode you have addded the siver style as you can see below:

[wpv-map-render map_id="map-14" map_height="400px" map_type_control="off" street_view_control="off" style_json="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"]<div class="well">loading Google Maps data ...</div>[/wpv-map-render] 

I've removed the style_json attribute from above map shortcode and I can see its working and displaying normal map:

style_json="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.