Skip Navigation

[Closed] LL

This support ticket is created 2 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
looping-through-services-customer-case.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have a custom post type setup that is as following:

Customer cases CPT in a many to many relationship with services CPT

On the homepage of this site, I have a featured customer case that is displayed prominently. I display the data (images, text) related to this featured customer case by filtering out a checkbox field that sets the featured customer case.

Together with that customer case, I want to display all the linked services to this case in a loop (ex customer case l'oreal has the services web 2 print and layout linked to it). See the screenshot attached.

The problem is, that I can only get ALL the services or nothing, and I have tried all the possible settings in the query filter.

You can see this here hidden link, the yellow marked links in the middle of the page "Web to Print V2 and Layout), while for this featured customer case only Web to Print V2 is connected.

Surely there must be a simple way to do this? What I'm a missing? Can you tell me the exact query filter settings that will make this work?

The site is mainly designed in DIVI.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

I have tried a few support articles, but nothing as helped so far.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

Not that I'm aware of.

What is the link to your site?

If you need admin access, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Rodrigo

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To suggest the next steps, I'll need to see how this featured 'customer case' section is added on the homepage.

I'm setting your next reply as private, so that you can share the temporary admin login details.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] LL’ is closed to new replies.