Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layouts not working on Google Chrome

This support ticket is created 8 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hi Beda

This is a continuation of this thread:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/layouts-not-working-properly/

My problem came back again, where I cannot add a new sections to a layout. I went back to the Toolset starter theme, and deactivated all plugins except Layouts, then logged out and in again, and it's still there. I am using Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m with Windows 7.

I have discovered that it works fine in Firefox, so I'm going to keep working there, but thought I should let you know.

If you want me to record a video to show you what happens on my side, please let me know what software you use for recording the screen.

This works fine here also on Google Chrome.

Can you quickly re-provide the login details and eventually a Video, yes, that would be very helpful.

Please open the Browser Console while doing the video and watch for the JS Error tab.

I will then login and if replicable, try to spot the issue and report, but I assume it has to do with some cache issues.

Try also to empty your Browsers Cache.

Thank you

This seems a either Server issue or ISP issue.
If Database Connections get disconnected temporarily this sort of things can happen, specially with AJAX calls and on the fly actions, since the server constantly communicates with your browser even if you don't fell it as in a PHP request, where the action is unique and only in the moment you hit a specific button or so.

Please don't hesitate to send me the details in case this happens again.

I want to help you have the best experience and not being struggling because of such a annoying issue.

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.