Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layouts and DIVI theme

This support ticket is created 5 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.17 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by DaveR6137 5 years, 10 months ago.

Author

I'm just trying to make sense of how Toolset is meant to integrate with DIVI Theme..

I've looked into this and apparently i need to disable Layouts in order to work with DIVI page Builder as i'm not meant to use two page builders? But if i do that then i'm not able to apply that layout to every custom post as the DIVI builder is woefully lacking in that respect.. e.g. on my main site i need to apply a layout to 8k of posts - something that Layouts does perfectly.

I'm in the process of requesting a refund from DIVI - but if you have any insight on this that would be great as i bought the theme and your plugin as there was meant to be an integration. It seems both the DIVI Page builder and your Layouts do what i want, just that i cannot run them together?

Thanks.

Ignore this! Realised I need to use templates and not layouts and that I can use Divi to build the page and assign to my post types that way!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.