Skip Navigation

[Closed] Lag in page load time

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hello,

I am using Types and Views with Beaver Builder on this site. When I view CPT pages using Types / Views and Beaver Builder, there is a lag time in template load and the template visually loads on the page from the left.

The site is not live yet so you will need to go the preview link first:

hidden link

Then to to a page using a standard Beaver Builder layout where there is no lag time:

hidden link

Now go to CPT created using Types and then Views + Beaver Builder to layout:

hidden link

hidden link

hidden link

This happens on all the CPT individual course pages.

Would love to know why this lag time and how to resolve.

Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I do not see lag time with FF browser but I can see with Chrome browser that content moves right to left very quickly. Could you please let me know with which browser you are testing?

Hello Minesh,

Yes, you are correct; I am using and seeing the issue in Chrome browser.

Minesh
Supporter

We have published a new release for Toolset components.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I kindly request you to update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official release version and try to resolve your issue. You can download ALL latest Toolset plugins from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If your issue still persists after updating Toolset plugins to latest official release, I would be happy to help you further.

The website is running the most current versions of all plugins and the issue still exists.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - now I can see the links which you shared in first post is not working. Could you please make those link working so that I can escalate this issue to our next level support and get info if we can do something here.

The site was in development mode using temporary .info domain when I initially posted this Feb 21. It is now live using .org however the .info extension still works. You just don't need to go to the preview link first; otherwise all the links still work.

But I'll post the .org links for your convenience:

hidden link

hidden link

All the CPT course pages jump on load; regular pages do not:

hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Well - in order to minimize the cause of the issue:
1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Check with default theme and only toolset plugins.

The site is live now so, no, I can't deactivate plugins and themes. I initially posted this issue when site was still being built to try to troubleshoot but site recently launched and I'm not able to deactivate plugins and themes.

As I explained in the initial post, this only happens with CPT layouts built with Views and Beaver Builder, it does not happen on other Beaver Builder pages.

But I've grown weary from this support thread that has dragged on since Feb 21.

Just forget this.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - that's true. This support request lasts too long and I see considerable long delays in reply.

If your site is live then we need a copy of your site to debug this issue further as to debug the issue on a live site is not recommended.

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Lag in page load time’ is closed to new replies.