Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Keep on reporting "You are using an expired account of Toolset"

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by catherineR-2 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Mercedes.

Author

Hello,

You are using old version of Toolset Types plugin 3.4.5, the latest version is 3.4.7.
Please check these:
1) Upgrade the Toolset Types plugin manually, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
All Toolset plugin settings are saved in your database, it is safe to remove plugin files

2) Deactivate other plugins, switch to WP default theme 2021, this should be able to reset cache from other plugins/theme.

3) Follow our document to upgrade other Toolset plugins and test again
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/
section "Automatic Installation (once you have Types plugin installed)"

Mercedes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Hello Catherine,
Mercedes from the Admin team here 🙂
I see your subscription is set up to be renewed automatically today, like you say. The payment will be processed through PayPal.

About the registration problem, please try what Luo suggested and see if this fixes the issue.
Please make sure you are registering your site without www. and you are logged in as catherineR-2.
You should be getting updates normally, since your account is active.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 10.24.53 AM.png

Thank you both for the replies, but the issue remains.

• We unregistered Toolset from our site to start with
  • then deactivated all plugins
  • switched the theme to Twenty Twenty-One
  • manually updated Toolset Types after deactivating the previous version and deleting the plugin folder.
  • On Toolset.com we even removed the key for our site (we were doing this on our staging site).
  • Then on our site plugin page, we clicked to Register Toolset and clicked on the link "Get a key for this site".

It correctly created a key on this toolset.com account (see the screenshot which shows the green checkmark, ie our site was able to connect to our toolset.com and toolset.com recognizes that we have Types version 3.4.7 on our site).

But, unfortunately, our site is still showing "You are using an expired account of Toolset".

Any other suggestion for how we can fix this?

I also noticed that the invoice today was sent to gfnewsite@gmail.com, which is the original email address attached to our account. Months ago we switched the email on this account to admin@gangaji.org. Could that be contributing to the issue?

Mercedes
Supporter

Hi Catherine,
No, the acocunt is registered under admin@gangaji.org. The billing address is gfnewsite@gmail.com, but this is the same account.
I have asked the Systems team to take a look.
Luo or I will let you know as we have an update.

Kind regards,

Mercedes
Supporter

Hi Catherine,
We have fixed it on our side. Please try the following:
- Go to Dashboard -> Updates
- Click on the "Check again" link

This should work.

let me know?

Thanks! It's all good now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.