Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Kadence / Toolset / Woocommerce Template styling output not working/outputting

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
Get styling output from Toolset via Kadence theme to show properly. Styles are not executed on site or something overrides.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Fx: hidden link

I expected to see:
hidden link
hidden link
As shown in the backend edit

Instead, I got:
hidden link
hidden link

I tried to add the ID to body under, but it seems not to have effect:
hidden link

Video explaining with my thoughts on what is up:
hidden link

Kindly help to tell what is up 🙂

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

I checked on my own test site, and when using the Kadence theme the star icons are missing on the product reviews UI, where there seems to be some clash between the font styles from Toolset and Kadence, we'll need to dig deeper to see exactly what the problem is there.

But I don't see obvious problems with the rest of the styles—my submit button looks like a normal button, for example.

I think to look into those issues we'd need to be able to take a closer look at your site to be able to compare the intended and actual results (I can only see the actual results at the front-end link).

Do you have a staging site we can work on to do some basic testing?

Let me mark your next reply as private so that we can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for us to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Thanks

Hello,

I can login into your website, and tried these:
1) Switch to WordPress default theme 2022
2) Test the single product post in frontend, it works fine, I can see the stars correctly

So it is a compatibility issue with Kadence theme.

It seems Kadence theme replaces Woocommerce CSS/font style with their own CSS/font style, for example:

Blow link is the star font file, which loads when you switch to theme 2022
hidden link
After switch to Kadence theme, test single product post again, it was replaced with their own font file
hidden link

It conducts the problem, can you check it with Kadence theme support, check if it is possible to dequeue their Woocommerce CSS/font files?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.