Skip Navigation

[Resolved] just added site but says Invalid site key for the current site. Please advise

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.84 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? Just downloaded all plugins but can't updated them due to my key now valid. I've uninstalled and readded site again, but the key I'm given isn't working.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Hello,

It is abnormal, we have an issue with old version of Types plugin:
on plugins page - 'You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin'
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/on-plugins-page-showing-notice-you-must-have-a-valid-subscription/

Please check these:
1) You are using the latest version of Types plugin 2.2.23, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) follow our document to setup the site key:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/

And test again.

I have the latest version installed. Still not letting me activate.

There is no Commercial plugin tab, only favorite, popular, recommended

OK, I tried to add the code to my wp-config.php and then when I activated toolset, I get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'OTGS_Installer_WP_Share_Local_Components_Setting' not found in /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php:1179 Stack trace: #0 /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php(551): WP_Installer->save_site_key(Array) #1 /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php(514): WP_Installer->load_hardcoded_site_keys() #2 /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php(47): WP_Installer->get_settings() #3 /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php(35): WP_Installer->__construct() #4 /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/functions-core.php(4): WP_Installer::instance() #5 /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/insta in /home/moonlight/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 1179

There is no commercial plugin option nor installer.
Do you need to login to my site to see what is going on? I'd love to work on this site today, actually since yesterday and can't. I hope you can fix this soon.

Yes, please provide the credentials of your website in below private detail box, I need a live website to test and debug. thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.