Skip Navigation

[Resolved] It never save configuration, also register buttons not working, like freezer plu

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

I am trying to: save configuration or save registering

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: to save and start working

Instead, I got: never save

Hi, if I understand you correctly, you are having trouble registering your Toolset plugins. Is this correct? If so, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Temporarily activate a default theme, like Twenty Seventeen. Temporarily disable all plugins except Toolset Types. Try to register Toolset Types by going to Plugins > Add New, then click the "Commercial" tab. Click the blue "Register Toolset" button, then insert your registration key and click "OK".
- If this does not work, I would like to see if your server is throwing any errors. You can see how to enable debug logging here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-toolset/

Go in your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Then add these lines, just before it says 'stop editing here':

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');

Try to register the plugin again. If any errors are generated, this will create an error_log.txt file in your site's root directory. Please send me its contents. Once that is done, you can revert the updates you made to wp-config.php.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.