Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue with view

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by larryL 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi, this issue is similar to one I worked on with Christian in https://toolset.com/forums/topic/list-items-in-view-from-another-cpt/ but for some reason I'm running into some weirdness.

I followed (I think) the same process to bring related items into the table and nothing is showing up. Even if I just put random text in the column in the view it will not show. I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.

In the primary view I added the following:

<td>[wpv-view name="project-builds-inline" cached="off"]</td>

But even if I add <td>asdasdasdsa</td> that will not display either.

Please help!

Hello,

The credentials you provided in previous thread was removed to protect your privacy.:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/list-items-in-view-from-another-cpt/#post-1393405

Please provide your website credentials in below private message box, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, where I can see the problem as you mentioned above, thanks

Thanks for the details, I can log into your website and see the problem, and I have done below modification in your website, edit the post view "Project Dasboard - Active":
hidden link

in section "Loop Editor", line 20, replace the content template shortcode from:
[wpv-post-body view_template="loop-item-in-project-dashboard"]

To:
[wpv-post-body view_template="loop-item-in-project-dasboard-active"]

Please test again, check if it is fixed. thanks

No items found. I double checked and made sure there were build that existed related to the project and version.

Builds1.JPG

I assume you are going to display related "Builds" depends on parent post view.

I have done below modifications in your website:
1) Edit the post view "Project Builds - Inline", in section "Query Filter", change it to:
Select posts in a Projects Builds relationship that are a related to the current post in the loop.
hidden link

2) Edit a "Project" post: My Project Dev Test 4
hidden link
In section "Projects Builds", connect to a "Builds" post: 1

Test it in front-end,
hidden link

I can see it works fine, see screenshot: Builds1.JPG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.