Skip Navigation

[Closed] Issue with Buddy Boss Theme Toolset and Block Editor Full Width

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mateus Getulio 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Author

Hi I am using the Buddy Boss theme and it is not feasible for me to switch themes because of the deep integration and styling that is a part of the theme. That said, I am building the rest of my site pages with the Block Editor and Toolset Blocks. The major issue i am experiencing is that I can not get a full width block to actually go full width, this is because Buddy Boss theme is interfering or overriding this feature because the theme itself is NOT nor does it support full width pages (outside of using the Elementor PaIge Builder). Since I am not using Elementor and since the Toolset Page templets do not work with elementor out of the box... I really want to use the native block builder for page building... but I want to be able to add full width elements to both pages and Toolset Single Template Posts.

I tried reaching out to Buddy Boss but they were not much help. I also tried using CSS to override the BB theme Site-wide Page and Post Templates to make it full width but that affected the entire site which was a huge mess.

Do you have any work arounds or suggestions on exactly what I should tell Buddy Boss I need in order for the Toolset Page Builder Elements to function as expected? I have also tried full width options on a regular page using block editor adn I can not get a those to go full width either so the issue does not seem to be specific to Toolset but with the Block Editor and BB Theme.

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hey there,

Please check my private reply above.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Issue with Buddy Boss Theme Toolset and Block Editor Full Width’ is closed to new replies.