Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue with a map

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The user encounters an issue with Toolset Maps. The map does not work at all.

Solution:
It turns out to be a compatibility issue with the Google Translator plugin. This has been fixed in Toolset code since then.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Sure, please allow me temporary access to check it closely. I need to refresh my memory about your website.
Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. Please make a database backup before sharing credentials.

HI Jamal,

Thanks for getting back to me. Of course! here you go!

Jamal
Supporter

Hello Mai,

The issue is still reproducible on your website because the Toolset plugins are not updated yet. Check this screenshot hidden link

**Please take a full backup before updating the plugins. ** Or confirm that you have a backup and I'll perform the update. Let me know if the issue still appears after the update.

Oh my gosh, i am sorry Jamal - i updated the plugins and it seems like the bug is fixed now! Thanks 🙂

Jamal
Supporter

Awesome. I am glad we could help. So, I am going to mark this ticket as resolved. Feel free to open a new ticket for any other question/request.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.