Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue conditional button.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by matthiasV-2 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Refer this ticket to Waqar.
Why does the button "onderzoek eigendom op verkoopintentie" not show when it passes all the conditional rules successfully?
Example: hidden link
I am logged in as demo@landman.re which has a "koper" role.

To be clear, the button doesn't show on this URL: hidden link

We just copied over the view from landman.re/eigendom-zoeken where the button does appear correctly.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've checked both the pages that you've shared, but couldn't find any button with the label "onderzoek eigendom op verkoopintentie".

Can you please share a screenshot of the button or the conditional block that you're referring to, along with the username and the password for the demo "koper" role user?

I've set your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing these details.

I looked into the "eigendom" posts that you tested and here are my findings:

a). Pand, Plaatsnijdersstraat 2000 Antwerpen
In this post, the very first condition to show the conditional button fails, because no value for the "Status" field is set.
( as per condition, "In review" option with value '5' needs to be selected )

b). Pand, Oude Pastorijweg 3140 Keerbergen
For this post, the first condition passes, as the "In review" option is selected for the "Status" field, but no option is selected for the "Type eigendom" field.
( as per condition, the value for this field needs to be '1', '2' or '11' )

c). Appartement, Vaartstraat 8500 Kortrijk
The same was the case for this post and the first condition passes, as the "In review" option is selected for the "Status" field, but no option is selected for the "Type eigendom" field.
( as per condition, the value for this field needs to be '1', '2' or '11' )

For testing purposes, I selected the "Woning" option ( value '1' ) for the "Type eigendom" field in this "Appartement, Vaartstraat 8500 Kortrijk" post, and now, when I log in using the "koper" role user, I can see the button, on it.
( screenshot: hidden link )

My issue is resolved now. Thank you Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.