Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Is there a field that will display the Last Modified Date for a post?

This support ticket is created 2 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by katinaA 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I found a plugin called WP Last Modified Info that allows the Last Modified date data to be edited on the Post Edit page and displayed on the front-end if desired. We are trying to set up a report page that shows Partner Name, Published Date, Status, Last Modified Date.

I've successfully added the first three fields from field options within Toolset. But I'm not seeing any option for choosing the Last Modified Date, even after installing this plugin on the site. Is there any way to set up a field that will pull this data from posts?

Hello,

If you are using Blocks editor, you can try with Toolset single field block, and use options:
Standard field-> Current post-> Post Modified date

More help:
https://toolset.com/block-item/single-field/

OK, I was in the classic editor. I see it in the Blocks editor. Is there any reason why you don't have the same fields available depending on the editor being used? I now know that if I don't see something as an option in one editor, I should look for it in the other editor. Once I created it in the block editor, I was able to convert the field to HTML and pull the field code from there, then go back into the classic editor and paste it in that way. I just find the classic editor easier to work with. But I'll try both before coming here to ask the next time now that I know there are differences in field availability.

We're good on this one, so thanks again for the assist.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.