Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Integration with Jupiter Theme and Error with HTTPS

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
ToolsetError.PNG

I am trying to: Create a new archive model for my new post type but it loads instead the default theme archive model.
Plus, when I'm using the WPBakery Page Builder for creating a new template for the single post type, there are problems and it doesn't seem to work fine: e.g. on load, theme_backend_localized_data is not defined.

We don't need your plugin as it doesn't work how we expected it.

Dear FifthI,

Thanks for the feedback, but it is a compatibility problem, in order to debug this problem, we need to duplicate same problem , please follow our document to provide a copy of your website, also point out the problem page URL, I need to debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thanks for the details, I tried the credentials you provided above, but get this error message:
hidden link
403 - Forbidden Error

I can not download the file "installer.php" with the URL you provided above:
hidden link

Please provide a downloadable URL for it, I suggest you put it into your own google drive disk, and share the link.

And I can download other two files, in order to duplicate same problem, please provide the file "installer.php", also point out the problem page URL for the original question:

when I'm using the WPBakery Page Builder for creating a new template for the single post type, there are problems and it doesn't seem to work fine: e.g. on load, theme_backend_localized_data is not defined.

I need to debug it in my localhost, and we can handle the questions one by one, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.