Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Images not wrapping in responsive layout mode

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
2022-04-12_17-00-31.jpg
2022-04-12_17-11-22.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
On the desktop view, I have a nice block set up that showcases some of our GSdogs. It displays four across, and I've added some nice CSS to replicate a polaroid image. But when I move to a tablet (portrait) or a phone layout, the images do not slide one under another, and run off the page. I've turned off all of the CSS except for setting the width to 75px to be consistent, and giving just a 1px border to set them apart from the background. I wish them to display stacked not horizontally. I've uploaded two images so you can see the problem.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I tried your documentation and looked this up in the forums

Is there a similar example that we can see?
about ⅔ of the page down on hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

I appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks, Alan

Hello,

I have checked the URL you mentioned above, you are using HTML table tag to display the results, it will require custom CSS codes to display the HTML table as responsive, for example:
hidden link

If you can use WordPress blocks editor to design that page, it is easy to display view's result in responsive grid layout, see our document:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/responsive-columns-and-grids/#using-grid-features-in-views-and-archives
section "Using grid features in Views and archives"

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.