Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Images fuzzy when viewing site from cell phone

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The pictures look great from a computer and even 1 picture is showing fine, but the rest are just fuzzy blurs. What can I do to fix this?

Solution:

It seems to be a CSS problem, here is the details:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/images-fuzzy-when-viewing-site-from-cell-phone/#post-1856047

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by LisaA1200 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
IMG_2540.jpg

The pictures look great from a computer and even 1 picture is showing fine, but the rest are just fuzzy blurs. What can I do to fix this?

images-fuzzy.jpg

Hello,

It seems to be a CSS problem, please try these:
Edit the post view "Dogs For Sale View":
hidden link
in section "Loop item in Dogs For Sale View", change line 2 from:

<div class="col-sm-4 listing-view-img">[wpv-post-featured-image size="medium" class="list-image-style" alt='%%ALT%%' title='%%TITLE%%']

To:

<div class="col-sm-4">[wpv-post-featured-image size="medium" class="" alt='%%ALT%%' title='%%TITLE%%']

Clear your website cache, and test again.

It works fine in my Android phone, see my screenshot images-fuzzy.JPG

Sorry, but that didn't fix the issue. I cleared my phone's cache and even looked at the site on a phone that has never seen the page before. The images are still fuzzy. The client wants me to fix them. Please advise with another option. thank you.

The phones we are all using are Apple phones and different versions.

OK I use Siteground and their "sg optimizer" and I think the combined java script files option was causing the issue.
So far it looks ok now on apple phone. Hope so on all phones. Haven't heard back from client yet though.

So what is the status of this thread? Do you need more assistance for it?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.