Skip Navigation

[Resolved] image field not showing correctly elementor

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The problem here is that the elementor dynamic content option isn't showing the correct image from an image field when the Elementor Custom Skin PRO is active

Solution:

Unfortunately the dynamic content option is something that is maintained by elementor itself and as such will need to be resolved by the elementor team.

The recommendation here is to get in touch with the elementor support team.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jaime 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

*I need to give you access to my website to have a look, if you don't mind.

hidden link

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I' working with Elementor PRO + Elementor Custom Skin PRO + Toolset Types + Toolset Views

I've created a View to show "Cursos" and styled the loop with a Template created with Elementor Custom Skin PRO.
Then I inserted the Template shortcode on the View and everything works fine, except for the images.
As you can see, the images shown are the same for both Courses. I tried to use standar "Featured Image" and "Imagen principal" as a Custom Filed for "Cursos" but the behavior is the same.

The View is called "Cursos2", and it's displaying in hidden link
The "Cursos" Template is called "Lista de cursos" and the Shortcode related is [elementor-template id="253"]

Can you help me?
Any workaround or suggestion?
(I saw if I do not use Elementor Custom Skin PRO but the basic Elementor posts display, the images display correctly, but I would like to use this plugin becuase it's better to style posts.)

🙂

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jaime,

Given that the site is private it would be best to provide me with admin access so that I can have a look in full detail at your issue.

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jaime,

What were you using to get the images ? As here I am using our Types and Views shortcodes and the images changed.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

screenshot_edit_template.jpg

Thanks Shane.
You're absolutely right. I can see the correct images displaying below the cards. Actually, I can see the correct images when editing the template (using the Preview option). I give you an screenshot.

What I use to get the images is the standard way, I think. Just selecting Edit Section > Style > Background > Image > Featured Image
Everything seems to work fine except the final step when it displays the card.

The strange thing here is... why correct images are displaying when using the shortcode or an Elementor standard image field (not as background image)?
Do you think is any workaround or other way to display Featured Image (or an Toolset Image Field, I don't mind) as background Image?

Thanks for your help Shane.
🙂

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jaime,

Unfortunately the dynamic content option from your screenshot is being maintained by Elementor itself so they will need to debug this.

Given that our Toolset shortcodes work fine it could be a case where their dynamic content is not able to get the correct ID of the post that it is currently displaying.

I would recommend getting in touch with the elementor support team for them to have a detailed check on this one.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.