Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I need Toolset Forms & Active Campaign to work together or a new Form Plugin

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to create a form that gets data from the site users. I want this data to be stored in the custom fields of a Custom Post Type. I know that I can to this with Tooset Forms.

Amongst the data is in the user's email. After the user submits the email, I want that email to go to Active Campaign automatically and subscribe the users to one of the lists.

I dont know how to do this Active Campaign part with Toolset. I dont even know if that's possible.

If it's not, can you recommend me some third party Form Plugins with which I can Submit content to a CTP and they are integrated with Active Campaing.

So far I have WSforms on my list, as I see they are also integrated with Toolset. And I am also checking out Gravity Forms, but I see that with them I need the Advanced Post Creation add-on which is available only with their top price tier.

Is there any other way to solve this problem than through a third party form plugin?

Hello,

There isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset Forms plugin to integrate with "Active Campaign" plugin.
In Toolset side, after user submit the post form and create the new post, you can use action hook "cred_save_data" to trigger a custom PHP function:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/#cred_save_data
In this PHP function, setup "Active Campaign" settings.

But you need to contact "Active Campaign" supports for those "Active Campaign" settings.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.