Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I have absolutely no idea which portion of my theme's code to replace

This support ticket is created 8 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andreyK-2 8 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: andreyK-2.

Author

I have followed the Layouts Intergration instructions but have not idea which portion of my themes php to replace with the layouts code.

My themes code in the various sections looks nothing like the examples provided.

andreyK-2
Supporter

Remember that you can only integrate Layouts with WordPress themes that use the Bootstrap CSS for now. With the next layout release you will able to use other frameworks such as “Foundation” and in near future many more. Does your theme use the Bootstrap CSS?

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/

Could you please provide zip for your theme files where you want to implement integration? I will consult with our developers and get in touch with you.

I set next reply as a private reply so you'll able to provide a download link.

andreyK-2
Supporter

Sure, let us know then.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.