Skip Navigation

[Closed] I enabled Toolset Access and it produced this conflict with my email services

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I enabled Toolset Access and it produced this conflict with my email services plugin Mailhawk. Can you please fix:

Attention: It looks like another plugin is overwriting the wp_mail function. This means MailHawk will not be able to send your WordPress emails.
wp_mail is defined in: /home/581668.cloudwaysapps.com/stpapzytms/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php
One of your plugins is including pluggable functions from WordPress before it should. This is causing a conflict with Groundhogg.

Mailhawk needs to send all mail please.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
hidden link

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

The issue is this:
One of your plugins is including pluggable functions from WordPress before it should. This is causing a conflict with MailHawk and potentially other plugins you are using. You will have to deactivate your plugins one-by-one until this notice goes away to discover which plugin is causing the issue.

It is Toolset Access , can you please fix?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I scanned through the Toolset Access plugin's code and couldn't find anything related to the "wp_mail" function.

Also, I logged in to your website's admin area and noticed that the Toolset Access plugin is active, but that conflict notice is no longer showing.

Have you tested sending out some emails from your website, with Toolset Access active to see if they are being sent? Is there any email log on the website, where the failed emails can be seen?

regards,
Waqar

hidden link
One of your plugins is including pluggable functions from WordPress before it should. This is causing a conflict with Groundhogg/b> and potentially other plugins you are using. You will have to deactivate your plugins one-by-one until this notice goes away to discover which plugin is causing the issue.

See email from Groundhogg

Hi Brandon,

It looks like toolset is including pluggable.php from WordPress core BEFORE the plugins_loaded hook is done.

This is a No-No, and they should really consider an alternative method to using pluggable functions in their plugin as this will not only cause a conflict with Groundhogg and mailhawk, but any other plugins overwriting pluggable functions as well.

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

--
Adrian Tobey
help@mailhawk.io
{#HS:1637006214-7121#}
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 2:58 AM EDT, Brandon Rogers <Brandon@currentdebate.org> wrote:
I enabled Toolset Access (seemingly unrelated) then:
Attention: It looks like another plugin is overwriting the wp_mail function. This means MailHawk will not be able to send your WordPress emails.

wp_mail is defined in: /home/581668.cloudwaysapps.com/stpapzytms/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php

Change your WordPress Default email service

One of your plugins is including pluggable functions from WordPress before it should. This is causing a conflict with Groundhogg/b> and potentially other plugins you are using. You will have to deactivate your plugins one-by-one until this notice goes away to discover which plugin is causing the issue.
It is Toolset Access: hidden link
Can you please tell me what we need to change in pluggable.php to fix this (attached).

Its Toolset Forms

Toolset Access also triggers the warning.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

I can share this report with the concerned team for further investigation, but, to do that, I'll need the information that I requested in my last reply:

"
> Have you tested sending out some emails from your website, with Toolset Access active to see if they are being sent?
> Is there any email log on the website, where the failed emails can be seen?
"

The topic ‘[Closed] I enabled Toolset Access and it produced this conflict with my email services’ is closed to new replies.