Skip Navigation

[Closed] I can't set the WordPress Layout Options

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: Not show the sidebar

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

I really don't have page to show the issue. I can somewhat get Toolset to work with the Layouts plugin, but if I try to use only the Toolset Blocks, I run into all sorts of issues with selecting the built in Theme Layouts. I get to see them within the Toolset Block UI, but they have no effect.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

First of all - After checking to debug the information you shared with us, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

The current version for:
Toolset Blocks version is 1.2
Toolset Maps version is 2.0.3

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Once you update all Toolset plugins:
Can you please be more specific on what options you are trying to apply? maybe a few screenshots will help me to understand your issue.

Ok, so I have been unsuccessful using the Toolset Blocks features in conjunction with WooCommerce. I had to revert back to not using the block editor to get things to work. I am not sure why it is not working. But it took a lot of time to figure out that it simply does not work.

Also, the Toolset Documentation for WooCommerce is very dated. It basically does not touch much on any of the Toolset Blocks new features.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

We do have few known issues with the WooCommerce blocks and its already reported in front of our Devs.

I agree that we do not have enough information to share with you regarding WooCommerce blocks but Toolset blocks in its early age and its growing rapidly. We are adding more and more features to Blocks so user can build sites easily and our focus is on Toolset blocks.

If you can tell me what exactly is not working and send me access details and problem URL I would be happy to review and if I confirm that its not working as expected I am happy to report the issue in front of our Devs.

Can you please share information about what exactly is not working where?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't set the WordPress Layout Options’ is closed to new replies.