Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I can't register the site

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by danielH-13 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: register the site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: always the box to enter my key

Amit Kvint
Supporter

Hi there,

Sorry about that.

Can you please try removing the site key and registering it again and let us know if that has worked for you?

Thanks!

Hello Amit,

thanks for the reply. But the problem still exists. I also deactivated all plugins except types and it doesn't work.

Best, Daniel

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Daniel

I tried myself on your site to register it and could not. No error messages, no useful information on the installer debug page, no clues as to what the problem is.

I've escalated this to my colleagues in the installer team and I'll let you know when I have some feedback from them.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Daniel

Although the symptoms appear slightly different, it seems it is the same as this known issue: https://toolset.com/errata/installer-screen-is-broken-layout-messed-up-in-network-subsites-wrongly-suggests-registration-is-not-working-and-impedes-updates/

A solution is to register Toolset at the network level, not on the sub-site, which is described here: https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#registering-toolset-on-a-multisite

I tested that and it works, if you want to try.

The issue itself should be resolved when we push a new version of Types.

Thanks a lot. I had toolset installed on a different multisite and never recognized this way of registration.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.