Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I can not create an archive page for a taxonomy and archives don't work properly

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.73 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi,

Thank you for this solution. I will try it and inform you. Should add this to other templates for the single products, for example?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

You're welcome and please take your time.

You'll only have to include this custom CSS code in any other template or archive where you're having a similar layout conflict.

For any other layout or compatibility issues, please start a new ticket.

Please don't close the ticket as I didn't apply yet the solution.

Waqar
Supporter

Sure, the ticket will stay open for a couple of weeks.

Hi,

I tried to add text to KadenceWP infobox from the dynamic "short descriptions for market custom field". The text is not shown. If I add it using the Toolset block "single field" it is shown. It looks similar to the problem with the image. I'm not sure if the way you solved the problem is viable and could be used for the description also.

Hi Waqar. Could you please update me on the progress?

Waqar
Supporter

I still haven't found the root cause of missing text for this particular block.

But, I'll continue the investigation on this today and will share the findings, as soon as I can.

OK, thank you.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting.

I made several tests on my website with Kadence's 'Info Box' block and every time the description text showed correctly.

On your staging website too, when I added a new 'Info Box' block, it showed the text from the 'Short description for market' field, as expected.

I also noticed that in that block's settings, there is an option 'Show Text' under 'Styles -> Text Settings' to enable or disable the text display. This is enabled by default, but if you encounter missing text again, please make sure that this option is checked.

It took more time than I initially expected but finally, Waqar solve the problems. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.