Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to make “Relationship Custom Search” with toolset

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

How to setup a custom search form with post type relationships.

Solution:

You can follow our document to setup the custom search form and relationship filters.

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-custom-search/

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kimJ-2 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
CSS.JPG

thx Mr.Luo Yang!

Is it right to add CSS code to CSS Classes?

if so, what is ID?

sorry... I don't understand

haha

The CSS class name option does not work all blocks, in your case, you can try as I mentioned above, use customCSS codes to style "Custom Search" Text input box:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-make-relationship-custom-search-with-toolset/page/2/#post-1783581

actually,

I don't know where can I edit CSS on the view block.

css-js.JPG

You can edit the page:
hidden link
select view block, in the sidebar, there is a section "Custom JS and CSS", here you can setup the custom JS and CSS codes, see my screenshot: css-js.JPG

Yeah, I'm trying it.

But my "가보자" button is change by itself.

I don't know the reason.

whenever press F5,

button changes arbitrarily, and the setting value is not applied.

I have submitted this issue and have not received any answers yet, so no progress has been made.

Our support queue is quite busy for now, I have taken all your other three tickets, once I find anything, will update them one by one.

thx Mr.LuoYang

Im trying to solve them.

Can we close this ticket, then move to your other new tickets? thanks

He is very nice guy!

I love toolset!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.